Monday, August 8, 2011

Thank You from the "Live From the Nest" Chat Room Gang

I am having the above Photo Collage made into an 11 oz. coffee mug.  This will be a gift to send to Andy, Emily, John Blakeman & Dr. Sexton as a way to say "Thank You" from all of us who have come together through our wonderful experiences with our Hawk family, Particularly since this is the inaugural nesting of Bobby & Violet. This is a simple way to thank four very special people for putting up with our endless questions and concerns and to thank them for generously giving of their time, knowledge, and office window! .

If you would like to contribute to the cost of the mugs ($10  each plus$3.95 shipping & tax) please feel free to do so through the PayPal Donation button on the right. Any donation will be welcome since I am donating my paintings. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can contact me directly at: Cheryl Kingston, 730 Central Drive NW, Concord, NC  28027-6022

If you, personally, would like a mug for yourself, you may also order it through the Donation link or contact me directly. Cost is $13.95. Just be sure to include your name, address and Chat name!

I am NOT making any money off this mug. The price I gave you is the same price Walmart is charging me.  Well, they charge $10.97 each plus tax  ***For a bit of fun - next up in Pip paintings will be "The Art of Slicing"

No comments:

Post a Comment